The Inside Pits III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Democrats and Gun laws
Ray Alexander Empty2013-03-17, 07:23 by Val

» Plumerville SuperSpeedway
Ray Alexander Empty2013-03-03, 10:44 by Val

» Whats the real reason Obama must shut down OFA?
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-28, 03:29 by Val

» Stand strong for America
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-27, 23:41 by Val

» Federal employees spent 3.4 million hours performing union activities while on the job
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-27, 23:38 by Val

» Sportsmen rally locals to protest SAFE Act
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-27, 23:32 by Val

» Feinstein gun bill confusing, unnecessary
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-27, 23:23 by Val

» Daytona 2013, This will be a day to remember
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-27, 10:28 by Val

» Comp cams super dirt series
Ray Alexander Empty2013-02-24, 09:12 by Val

Track Of The Week
Photobucket
Facebook

Ray Alexander

Go down

Ray Alexander Empty Ray Alexander

Post  tennesseeracefan 2010-02-25, 06:12

The "Mantachie Missile" Ray Alexander Scores Top 5; Launches New Website

(Mantachie, Mississippi) The "Mantachie Missile" Ray Alexander and his team raced their CJ Rayburn chassis crate late model to a Top Five finish this past weekend at the First Annual DGlenn Meltdown in Moulton, Alabama. In only his second race out in his new car, Ray was able to finish in fifth position in the evenings feature race.

"I couldn't have asked for a better car in the feature." said Alexander. "I'm very pleased with the Top Five in our second night out in our new CJ Rayburn crate late model. I saw the track rubbering up when the super late models went out to hot lap before the features began, so we made some last minute changes and really had the car working great. I'm really excited about the 2010 racing season!"

Ray would also like to announce the launching of his new website www.RAMF80.com . You can keep up with all of the happenings of Ray and his team by visiting the website throughout the year. Ray is now also a dealer for Larry Shaw, and has many new and used parts for stock cars, modifieds, and late models. Visit the contact page on www.RAMF80.com for more information on contacting Ray about any parts you may need.

Ray will next be in action on March 6, 2010 at Columbus Mississippi.

Ray would also like to thank all of his 2010 sponsors: A&B Tractor Rectoration, O.H Hendricks Sheet Metal, 441 Race Wraps, Jeff Burns Racing Engines, Team VLWD Marketing Services, Circle H Concrete, HyPro Racing Fuel, Carpenter Construction, CJ Rayburn Race Cars, Save-A-Lot Used Cars, Hoosier by Cooley, Big Al's Custom T-shirts, and Stinson Industrial.

For more information on Ray Alexander, visit his brand new website at www.RAMF80.com

tennesseeracefan
Points Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum