Simple Picture Posting Instructions

Go down

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Empty Simple Picture Posting Instructions

Post  palerider on 2010-03-17, 12:23

Grabbed this from another site. It helped me out when I was first trying to post pictures. Hope this helps. I have already tested it on this forum and it worked fine. If you have problems with the picture being cut off try resizing the picture to the default "Large" size.

For those wondering how to go about posting pictures, here is the easiest way I've found to go about doing it.

Step 1. Go to www.photobucket.com and create an account, its free and easy, but most importantly, FREE.
Step 2. Assuming the image is saved to your computer, select "My Computer" and click upload.

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Step2ofpostingpictures

Step 3. Left click the [IMG] code. Copy and paste it into your post.

Step 4. Click "Preview" to view your picture in your post and make necessary adjustments.

Step 5. Click Send.

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Assistpic1

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Assistpic1

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Assistpic3

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Assistpic4

Last edited by Val on 2010-09-28, 11:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Sticky)
palerider
palerider
Chicken Bone Alley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Simple Picture Posting Instructions Empty Re: Simple Picture Posting Instructions

Post  Val on 2010-03-17, 21:54

Thank you Palerider. My last two emails on MSRF was people needing help posting pics of their cars. I tried to explain how but, the guys ended up sending emailing them to me and I posted them for them to save time. Thanks again
Val
Val
Points Champion

View user profile http://theinsidepits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down