The Inside Pits III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Democrats and Gun laws
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-03-17, 07:23 by Val

» Plumerville SuperSpeedway
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-03-03, 10:44 by Val

» Whats the real reason Obama must shut down OFA?
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-28, 03:29 by Val

» Stand strong for America
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-27, 23:41 by Val

» Federal employees spent 3.4 million hours performing union activities while on the job
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-27, 23:38 by Val

» Sportsmen rally locals to protest SAFE Act
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-27, 23:32 by Val

» Feinstein gun bill confusing, unnecessary
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-27, 23:23 by Val

» Daytona 2013, This will be a day to remember
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-27, 10:28 by Val

» Comp cams super dirt series
Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty2013-02-24, 09:12 by Val

Track Of The Week
Photobucket
Facebook

Anthony Jones roll at Corinth

3 posters

Go down

Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty Anthony Jones roll at Corinth

Post  Val 2010-08-04, 11:39

Val
Val
Points Champion

https://theinsidepits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anthony Jones roll at Corinth Empty Re: Anthony Jones roll at Corinth

Post  Val 2010-08-04, 11:42

Ok I watched it several times and so has Bob. from what I can tell Anthony was trying to pass Cole and take him out in the process. But apparently it backfired on him. Blake got what he wanted but in the process the guy lost his ride Lucky no one was hurt. Im just saying.... just what it looks like to me
Val
Val
Points Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  steve 2010-08-06, 12:52

if anthony had been trying to take him out he would have run into his left rear corner not square on the bumper, come on folks how in the world can u justify trying to hurt someone to getting someone lose to pass them. I was standing in the infield and watched Cole jerk the steering wheel into the right rear quarter of Anthony's car after he turned his head and seen who it was, U can argue all u want I know what I saw!

steve
Chicken Bone Alley

Back to top Go down

Post  Val 2010-08-07, 00:38

Could this have snowballed into all this ? Ive only been to Corinth twice, But I know That Cole has a brand new Larry Shaw and it takes time to get the car set where you can control it. They had to figure out the car Cole had to learn the car and in the process hit other cars and pissed some drivers off. I know Linda, Bobby and DBG stay on him and have had to calm him down. and Cole is a team of wild Horses. Hes not scared and ready to race. the video I see Anthony getting into Cole. I think They finally found their grove and that was the only way Anthony could pass him. And I still say you did the right thing. someone needs to calm their happy aces down before someone gets hurt or killed. These kids need to think about the kids in the stands that do not need to witness someone dying out on the track Nor do the families because you cant take it back if it were to happen. I was at the Delta bowl the nite we lost Sonny and it was an innocent accident. but I cant put into words the shock and crying in the stands waiting on the Med vac. Only a few knew what it was for, He had donated his organs... but everyone else had hope he was still alive. These young drivers need to find some mentors Like Sonny and rethink what they are there for. its not just about racing. Its getting the younger ones interested and away from drugs. and keeping families together and making their home track where they can do that. and raising money for charities. and not to mention how its a social gathering place for the community. I know they are there to win but they need to check their priorities not just each other. Not just Cole and Anthony but the official's,fans and everyone involved there.
Val
Val
Points Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  steve 2010-08-07, 03:51

Val without a doubt the best post of all of this. Kinda what I have tryed to say but haven't done a good job of it. What I see is the more experianced drivers know how to get under the skin of others, been happening for years. What the younger drivers have got to learn is to let it go and do the same thing to the other drivers not over react! I have been in racing for 30 years and I can promise it will not be the last time he gets hit from the rear, front or sideways. I have seen alot more good come out of a driver walking over to the other calmly and tell him if that's the way u want to race then that's the way we will do it. Amazing how much more respect young drivers earn from that than hitting cars their into it with. Thanks and good luck.

steve
Chicken Bone Alley

Back to top Go down

Post  dylan14w 2010-08-10, 10:01

Wow I wondered why my vid got so many views. Thanks for posting it.

dylan14w
Chicken Bone Alley

Back to top Go down

Post  Val 2010-08-10, 10:08

How many hits have you gotten so far?
Val
Val
Points Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  dylan14w 2010-08-10, 10:11

452, I also got Todd Robinson and The B1 Mod street wrecks from earlier in the year on their.

Last edited by dylan14w on 2010-08-10, 10:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)

dylan14w
Chicken Bone Alley

Back to top Go down

Post  Val 2010-08-10, 10:14

I get a rush off my video hits lol I have one that has around 11.000 and made the Local news It was just luck and reflexes that I got it on tape. But its still a lot of fun. Then I noticed a lot of drivers dont have anyone taping them so I just try to film what I can. welcome to the forum by the way glad your here
Val
Val
Points Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  dylan14w 2010-08-10, 10:16

Thanks for the welcome. I try to film every week, and put anything exciting on youtube.

dylan14w
Chicken Bone Alley

Back to top Go down

Post  Val 2010-08-10, 10:20

Your more than welcome, and you can post your videos here if you want to. all you have to do is click the box with the film roll at the top right and paste the embed code in it . I can make you your own board or you can put them under what ever track your at.
Val
Val
Points Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down