The Inside Pits III
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Democrats and Gun laws
Race Chasing Empty2013-03-17, 07:23 by Val

» Plumerville SuperSpeedway
Race Chasing Empty2013-03-03, 10:44 by Val

» Whats the real reason Obama must shut down OFA?
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-28, 03:29 by Val

» Stand strong for America
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-27, 23:41 by Val

» Federal employees spent 3.4 million hours performing union activities while on the job
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-27, 23:38 by Val

» Sportsmen rally locals to protest SAFE Act
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-27, 23:32 by Val

» Feinstein gun bill confusing, unnecessary
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-27, 23:23 by Val

» Daytona 2013, This will be a day to remember
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-27, 10:28 by Val

» Comp cams super dirt series
Race Chasing Empty2013-02-24, 09:12 by Val

Track Of The Week
Photobucket
Facebook

Race Chasing

2 posters

Go down

Race Chasing Empty Race Chasing

Post  Val 2010-10-06, 01:54

We went to NAS this past weekend and It really hit me in the face how much racing in our area has changed. at 9pm they were still running heats and I said if we were at Ris we would be headed home in 30 minutes, I hope we haven't gotten to soft to sit thru a full nite of racing. We actually enjoyed all the classes that were running. We didn't have to sit thru what some people at RIS consider support classes. When you watch the Crates then the Super lates there is a huge difference in the classes. Unlike here where fans cant tell the difference. I didn't feel that the track was just there to take our money and feed us frozen fried corn dogs. anyway I could go on and on but I think its a good Idea to race chase when you can. I already knew how bad things were here or should I say how much racing in this area has changed. I wonder how many fans and drivers are really happy with whats going on in the Memphis area. We were not raised this way.
Val
Val
Points Champion

https://theinsidepits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race Chasing Empty Re: Race Chasing

Post  DBG 2010-10-08, 03:56

Val wrote:We went to NAS this past weekend and It really hit me in the face how much racing in our area has changed. at 9pm they were still running heats and I said if we were at Ris we would be headed home in 30 minutes, I hope we haven't gotten to soft to sit thru a full nite of racing. We actually enjoyed all the classes that were running. We didn't have to sit thru what some people at RIS consider support classes. When you watch the Crates then the Super lates there is a huge difference in the classes. Unlike here where fans cant tell the difference. I didn't feel that the track was just there to take our money and feed us frozen fried corn dogs. anyway I could go on and on but I think its a good Idea to race chase when you can. I already knew how bad things were here or should I say how much racing in this area has changed. I wonder how many fans and drivers are really happy with whats going on in the Memphis area. We were not raised this way.

Had a good time didn't ya. Race Chasing 940714
DBG
DBG
Points Champion

https://theinsidepits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Race Chasing Empty Re: Race Chasing

Post  Val 2010-10-08, 11:10

Yep. It ruined me. I cant spend next year at Ris. Waste of life
Val
Val
Points Champion